Get your Tax Identification Number (TIN) from the Internal Revenue Commission (IRC)

After registering your business at IPA and getting your certificate of incorporation, what you need next is your TIN from IRC. Go down to Revenue House in down town Port Moresby and pick up a TIN Application form. Form TIN 1 is for a Company and Form TIN 2 is for Individual.  Fill the form and bring it up to Level 2 Revenue House again and they will process and give your TIN and your certificate of compliance (COC).

Click on this link to go to the Internal Revenue Commission's online archive to learn more or download related forms. 

or go to