Sepik Culture & Agriculture Show
11th - 13th December, 2020
The 2020 Sepik Culture and Agriculture Show in the East Sepik Province celebrates the province's outstanding contributions to Papua New Guinea's nation building.
With the theme: Honoring Our Past, Embracing Our Future, this special festival brings together hundreds of tribes and communities within the East Sepik Province in a celebration of culture, agriculture and commerce.
The event also pays homage to two iconic leaders of the province, PNG's first Prime Minister Grand Chief Sir Michael Somare, and long-serving Parliamentarian Sir Peter Lus.
The East Sepik Province is one of PNG's well-known tribal heartlands - home to world-famous attractions like the Sepik River, the Haus Tambaran (Spirit Houses), Crocodile Scarification Initiation Ceremonies and more.
Activities that will feature at the Sepik Culture & Agriculture Show include:
- Sepik River Tours
- Island Tours
- Cultural Performances
- Cocoa Showcase
- Canoe Racing
- Golf Tournament
Tour packages available, click below:
- Air Niugini Sepik Show Package: PGK1,699 - return airfares, 3-nights accommodation and more! Email: [email protected]
- Sepik Adventure Tours Package: PGK1,673 to PGK5,599 - accommodation, culture, nature tours, and more! Email: [email protected]
- Sepik Adventure Tours Package: PGK1,399.75 to PGK3,750 to Yuo Island - accommodation, cultural experience, nature tours and more! Email: [email protected]
For further information contact The East Sepik Provincial Show Events Committee:
- Ms. Alice Kuaningi | [email protected]
travel | +675 7108-4538
- Ms. Berverly Kuduk | [email protected] | +675 7839-8786
- Ms. Angela Williams | [email protected] | 7804-5096
Like and Follow the Sepik Show Facebook page for updates.