|A PNG visa may be obtained in advance of travel from the Papua New Guinea High Commission in London.
This can be obtained prior to travel either in person or through the post. The Visa is valid for two months. You will need to submit:
Processing normally takes two working days if lodged in person and one week if lodged by post.
- Completed application for entry permit which can be printed off from www.pnghighcomm.org.uk
- Two passport sized photographs
- Confirmed onward/return travel itinerary from authorised travel agency
- Passport valid for 12 months from the proposed date of entry into PNG
- Payment of visa fee. Please confirm the amount of the fee by calling the Visa section of the High Commission (020 7930 0922)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope registered for Guaranteed Delivery for return of passport. If this is not provided the passport will be retained at the High Commission until collection.
While in Papua New Guinea a Tourist / Visitor visa may be extended for a maximum of 30 days on application to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Papua New Guinea High Commission
14 Waterloo Place
Office Hours Mon-Fri 09:00 -13:00, 14:00-16:30
Tel: (+44) 020 7930 0922 / 7930 0926 Fax: (+44) 020 7930 0828 Email: email@example.com
British passport holders may also obtain a visa on arrival this must be paid for in local currency and you will need to have two passport pictures as well as your completed application form.